In Patient Services
Our hospital has 30-beds consist of Room categories as
• Multiple Occupancy (General Ward for Males & Females separately)
• Single room with A/C.
• Deluxe A/C.
(All the wards have central Oxygen and Suction)*
Patients are assigned a ward or a room based on the type of care they need and the availability of the bed. Typically, each multiple Occcupancies ward accommodate 6 patient each male and female separately. We have 11 private Rooms (6-single special ac wards and 5-deluxe ac wards). all private rooms rooms have attached toilet, a closet, geyser and an Air conditioner.
• General surgery
• Pediatric surgery
• Gynecology and Obstetrics
• Trauma Care
• Intensive Care Unit with Ventilator support
• Surgical & medical Oncology
• Plastic surgery
• Nutrition & dietetics etc.